20-26 September 2009
Kraków, Nowy Sącz, Tarnów
During the second edition the audiences bought special tickets for the screenings from which the entire revenue was donated to the University Children’s Hospital in Krakow Prokocim.
Apart from attending the screenings of Competition Films the young viewers took part in Reading At The Screen, and special performances of invited theater groups. In the afternoon the Festival cinema showed 3D films for children and adults.
The program included special screenings of the films awarded and shown at the Giffoni Experience Festival.
Before the Festival all graphic designers and artists were invited to send their project of the festival poster. The winning piece became the official choice of Festival organization.
Competition Jury: Tomasz Schimscheiner, Agnieszka Bubka, Joanna Zabłocka-Skorek, Agnieszka Mazińska, Dr hab. med. Maciej Kowalczyk, Ks. Kazimierz Sowa
- Competition Films:
- Main Prize: Princ od papira, dir. M. Kostnic – feature, SERB
- El espíritu del bosque, dir. D. Rubin, J. C. Pena – anim., ESP
- Ringo & Taher, dir. J. Arbid – feature, ISR
- Zoe, dir. G. Varlotta – feature, IT/GER
- Frog, Grodan, dir. C. Torquato – short, SWE
- Spielzeugland, dir. J. A. Freydank – short, GER
- Unta Tupaan, dir. O. Laamanen – anim. sh., FIN
- De kleine kraai met blote billen, dir. R. Groothuizen – anim. sh., NL
- Davy Crockett in outer space, dir. R. Kuwahata, M. Porter – anim. sh., USA
- Złota Jabłoń, dir. J. Jasińska-Koronkiewicz – anim. sh., PL
- The legend of the bat, dir. L. Margan – anim. sh., GB/MEX
- Katiska, dir. J. Männistö, J. Kukkonen – anim. sh., FIN
- The jester and the princess, dir. J. Galinanes – anim. sh., ESP
- Pink Nanuq, dir. J. Reutemann – anim. sh., SUI
- Ergo, dir. G. M. Toth – anim. sh., HUN
- Invent a story with…, dir. F. Pacifico – anim. sh., IT
- Kozucha Kłamczucha, dir. A. Kukuła – anim. sh., PL
- Peter Piper – the check up, dir. P. Blais – anim. sh., CAN
- Zimowe wróżki, dir. A. Dudek – anim. sh., PL
- Facing the wind, dir. G. Reshef – doc., ISR